Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

Good news for Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chasmah fans. Disha Vakani who plays Dayaben in the SAB TV sitcom might finally return to the show after keeping the makers waiting for many months.
As per Mid Day, the actress is waiting for Asit Kumar Modi to come back from Italy and she may join the show on May 18. Modi is currently vacationing in Italy.
Disha Vakani to return to Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah on this date?
Daya (Disha) will begin to shoot from tomorrow or her episode was supposed to begin from tomorrow (not possible as its Sat/Sun)?

Nothing clearly written on this article, so still its a mystery.

Last edited:
Daya (Disha) will begin to shoot from tomorrow or her episode was supposed to begin from tomorrow (not possible as its Sat/Sun).
Wait guys, i was asking this as a question just didn't added a question mark (?) at the end. I think all members felt i am posting kind of confirmation. Sorry for the trouble.😅

Wait guys, i was asking this as a question just didn't added a question mark (?) at the end. I think all members felt i am posting kind of confirmation. Sorry for the trouble.😅
OMG!! What!! I was so happy with that news. Oh No

Last edited:
There has been no update whatsoever as to when Daya will return. Are the producers hiding something from us? :huh:

There has been no update whatsoever as to when Daya will return. Are the producers hiding something from us? :huh:
Have they ever frankly shared anything to the viewers? No. It is only us with high expectations with disappointments in return always.

ZYjIqSe.jpg

They wasted 2-3 episodes on this crap, The Gujarati Iron Ladies promo, does the producer get some benefits from Gujarat Govt? I mean their recent promo before this one was sardar patels statue of unity. Aren't news channels and Papers enough to publish such news? Why are they including all these things in a comedy serial (if we could still call it one) ? Do you people enjoy such things in a mere 20 minute show?

Still people watching this show ?? I used to be addicted to this show be it was new or older episode . But from dec-18 , never watched a single episode even not subscribed Sab TV Too.
I also stopped watching tmkoc since trai rule implementation , the only show of Sab tv that I watch is Tenali Rama that to on Sony Liv.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock