Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah - News, Updates & Discussions

No he is not quitting the title is made to attract more readers.

He said - We haven't got tired yet. Personally, I have not worn out playing this character. It still feels fresh, and there's a lot to do with it. Sometimes you obviously feel fatigued and tired but that's merely physical. There never has been mental tiredness. We in fact look forward to going to the shoots

Sonu's character is changed, she left the show for her studies. Current story will unveil new Sonu.
Thank God. Tapu Sena without a single girl is overacting and intolerable. Hopefully this Sonu is good like the previous one.

This is the third Sonu after Jheel Mehta and Nidhi Bhanushali, and therefore the first TMKOC character to change two times.

will ever this show allow Iyer & Tarak Mehta family have a kid? and Popotlal get a girlfriend cum wife?
The show will shut down before that ever happens.

There was a very similar show called R.K. Laxman Ki Duniya. One of the sub-tracks was two young men in the society (one of whom is a dwarf named Mammootty) who are constantly flirting with a girl (different from Jetha-Babita as these two are unmarried). The moment the girl announced her marriage with somebody else, the show came to an end on 29/3/2013*.

*In fact on my 13th birthday! That is the day I started watching TMKOC instead. I officially stopped in December 2015, shortly before Sony Max HD was launched, though I see TMKOC news articles sometimes.

Last edited:
New sonu
WkFKItT.jpg

Exclusive: Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah: Palak Siddhwani is the new Sonu - Times of India

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock