TACTV subscribers channel requisition form

• Thread starter arsja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 4,615
if new tariff comes into effect its wise to move to DTH then cable since changing packages, a-la-cate/add-on are easy to drop/add also and another addition is we will be getting streaming apps like tatasky mobile app, sun nxt

only drawback using dths are if you want to shift they are charging hectic prices.

if new tariff comes into effect its wise to move to DTH then cable since changing packages, a-la-cate/add-on are easy to drop/add also and another addition is we will be getting streaming apps like tatasky mobile app, sun nxt

only drawback using dths are if you want to shift they are charging hectic prices.
But in TACTV, we will get all other free channels without NCF. So I think, TACTV is better than DTH

I don't think many will cross >100 or max <150
Yes bro.. As you know in TN Max people will watch only few channels. That too max by Tamil channels. So it's cheaper than any DTH. That too no need to pay online or any other payment mode. Lco will come home and collect the money. It's more convenient like my mom who don't know digital world

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock