TACTV subscribers channel requisition form

• Thread starter arsja
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 15
  • Views: Views 4,628
Including NCF it won't cross 200
Then i feel TACTV is better than any DTH for watching tamil channels in SD. The only ppl who would be affected are those who were viewing all HD channels for 270 Rs(TACTV). i think after this they would have to shell our around 375 to 400 to view all HD channels(of all genres)

Then i feel TACTV is better than any DTH for watching tamil channels in SD. The only ppl who would be affected are those who were viewing all HD channels for 270 Rs(TACTV). i think after this they would have to shell our around 375 to 400 to view all HD channels(of all genres)
Yes, only HD viewers may needs to pay more amount

If broadcasters realize that they are looting money and change their channels to fta then tactv users will be the most benifitted as ncf is 120 irrespective of the no. of channels

If broadcasters realize that they are looting money and change their channels to fta then tactv users will be the most benifitted as ncf is 120 irrespective of the no. of channels
All DPOs will follow this, as fixed ncf for unlimited channels

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock