DDF Exclusive TACTV updated channels & packages list

I am using 2nd package 200 monthly in that now all package 3 channels like Star Sports Select 2, Star Sports First, All HD channels are added in package 2 in the last slot from 900 to 2000 but the channels are not coming
But when this channels r coming?

my lco keep on saying to buy VK stb.. how to get Arasu STB as my lco not joined to Arasu cable..

Call Arasu cable via their toll free number and ask for connection, if they say its upto LCO then this MSO is not for public but simply running for LCO's benefit on PUBLIC FUNDS.

My previous LCO too parroted the same words "GET VK STB OR NO CABLE" and i decided not to call any LCO after shifting home.

When a single area have several LPG gas delivery agents, land line brands, broadband brands and everything else then why cant Arasu simply supply applications via ration shops or EB office and connect to the people via available LCO's connected with Arasu? After all the street lamp posts used by LCO's & MSO's are public property and not some private MSO/LCO's property and Arasu if it really exists to serve the TN public should use them to connect to any person who requests connection.

My area has an Arasu Cable office, last year i visited them and asked for cable service and the staff there asked me to contact my LCO as Arasu has given the decision making to the LCO and i thought i was lucky that Govt telephone, ration shop, aavin, EB etc are still controlled by govt and not given to some PRIVATE BOSS to decide what the public should get from their own tax paying money.

Last edited:
may month Tactv HD box(₹500) and HD package(₹250) comes.. this information I was got from Tactv CC toll free

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock