Tamil FTA Channels (Ku-band) setup in Chennai

supermachi said:
why to buy c band buy tata sky u get lot of channels including 60 tamil channels

he is looking for FTA. Tatasky nothing is FTA.. will have to go for subscription..renewal etc..

I bought a solid dvb s2 mpeg 4 set-top box, 90 cm ku-band dish and lnb and managed to catch DD freedish (gsat 15) signals, it was an interesting experience.
My next project is to get a C-band dish and lnb to catch intelsat 17 signals. Thanks guys for your valuable inputs

ezhilraj82 said:
I bought a solid dvb s2 mpeg 4 set-top box, 90 cm ku-band dish and lnb and managed to catch DD freedish (gsat 15) signals, it was an interesting experience.
My next project is to get a C-band dish and lnb to catch intelsat 17 signals.  Thanks guys for your valuable inputs

where do you bought 90 cm ku-band dish? what is the cost ?

My next project is to get a C-band dish and lnb to catch intelsat 17 signals. Thanks guys for your valuable inputs
What is the size of dish that you want to buy?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock