Tamil Movies Updates & Reviews

• Thread starter Vicky
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,149
  • Views: Views 114,050
Update on 'TSK' completion and SURIYA'S next

As we all know Suriya is presently shooting for 'Thaanaa Serndha Koottam' directed by Vignesh Shivn. The actor amid his busy shooting schedules, took time off on Sunday to attend a meeting organised by Twitter Suriya Fans Club.

Sources reveal that in the meeting the actor revealed that the shooting of 'TSK' will be wrapped up within 20 days and the first look poster and single track from the film will be released soon

He also has confirmed that he will be doing another film with director Hari apart from 'Si4' the fourth installment of the blockbuster 'Singam' series. This Hari film out of the 'Singam' series might be Suriya's next after 'TSK'.
We will have to wait for official updates

http://m.indiaglitz.com/suriya-keerthy-suresh-thaanaa-serndha-koottam-shooting-to-be-wrapped-up-in-20-days-tamil-news-184036.html

OFFICIAL: 'NADIGAIYAR THILAGAM' GETS A SMART AND YOUNG GEMINI GANESAN

As we all know, a Tamil-Telugu biopic on veteran actress Savithri is being made by director Nag Ashwin. The title of the Tamil version is 'Nadigaiyar Thilagam' which is actually the moniker given to Savithri.

Yesteryear superstar Gemini Ganesan played an important role in Savithri's life as the duo fell in love, entered wedloick, had kids before getting separated. While Keerthy Suresh plays the role of Savithri in the biopic, the makers have been searching a suitable actor to play the role of Gemini Ganesan.

Now the searc has come to an end. Reliable sources confirm that popular young hero Dulquer Salman will be playing the role of Gemini Ganesan in the film. Vyjayanthi Films which produces the much expected bilingual project has confirmed that the 'O Kadhal Kanmani' actor will be playing the role of Gemini Ganesan in the film.
It is worth noting that Samantha also plays an important role in the film. She apparently plays a journalist through whom the story of the legendary actress is narrated in the film

http://m.indiaglitz.com/dulquer-salman-to-play-the-role-of-gemini-ganesan-in-biopic-on-savithri-nadigaiyar-thilagam-tamil-news-184031.html

An International recognition for 'Uriyadi'

Despite not getting the box office success, 'Uriyadi' turned out to be one of the most admired films of the year 2016 and also Vijaya Kumar has become one of the people'f favorite director of the year

'Uriyadi' has got many forms of recongition in the recent past and it has got yet another international recognition. The film will be screened in a Film festival to be held on Poland.
Vijay Kumar has confirmed the news in his social media pages.
Congrats Team 'Uriyadi'

http://m.indiaglitz.com/vijaya-kumar-uriyadi-to-be-screened-in-poland-on-april-24-2017-tamil-news-184007.html

KAMAL HAASAN'S BREAKING ANNOUNCEMENT ON 'VISWAROOPAM 2'

Last week it was confirmed that the long the work on long delayed 'Viswaroopam2' the sequel to Kamal Haasan's 2013 blockbuster 'Viswaroopam' has been resumed. The dubbing work has started and the music director Ghibran has started working on the re-recording for the film.

Now none other than the film's director and lead actor Kamal Haasan has come up with the big announcement that his Raaj Kamal Films Internatinational has taken up the film from Producer Ascar V. Ravichandran the initial producer of the sequel. The Ulaganayagan also confirmed that he has taken up the responsibility to release 'V2' within the end of the calendar year 2017

That's a fantastic news for every Kamal fan and Tamil movie buff. The four year wait is finally going to come to an end within a few months from now

'Viswaroopam' released on February 7, 2013 after facing so many issues and it was twice banned by the Government as some Islamic organisations alleged that the film showed the religion in bad light. The film was finally released in Tamil Nadu after Kamal accepted to cut certain shots and sounds from the film,
We hope 'V2' does not face any such problems and it gets a smooth release in Tamil Nadu as well as other parts of the state

http://m.indiaglitz.com/kamal-haasan-confirms-raaj-kamal-films-take-over-viswaroopam-2-and-release-it-within-calendar-year-2017-tamil-news-184003.html

RAJINIKANTH PRAISES ART DIRECTOR MUTHURAJ FOR TWO REASONS

Art director Muthuraj has many prestigious films to his credit and another gem is on the anvil in the form of '2.0' directed by Shankar. This is Muthuraj's first film with Superstar Rajinikanth and he reveals that he met Thalaivar for the first time only on the sets of '2.0'

In his exclusive interview to IndiaGlitz, Muthuraj recounted his journey from bein an ardent Rajinikanth fan and a technician working in his film as his colleague

"First of all I am an ardent fan of the Superstar. I spent 2-3 days and nights in keeping banners and other fan club celebrations during the release of 'Thalapathi' or Deepavali 1991. I watched three shows continuously on first day. And I met him for the first time only in while working for '2.0'. One day he had a casual talk with me and said 'I watched Theri and you have done a great job'. My heart skipped a beat for a moment I acted in a small role in that film as Atlee compelled me to do so. I was amazed by his attention to small details and I was happy that he appreciated my work in the film.
Another day while we were working on a huge set, he said that it is very difficult to satisfy Shankar sir but I do that so easily.He will be so casual on the sets and when he appreciates our work we will get the feel of flying on the air"

http://m.indiaglitz.com/rajinikanth-appreciates-art-director-muthuraj-acting-theri-and-art-work-in-2-point-0-tamil-news-183999.html

OFFICIAL: '2.0' POSTPONED! HERE IS THE REASON AND NEW RELEASE DATE

The theatrical release of Superstar Rajinikanth's '2.0' has been postponed. The mega budget sequel to the 2010 blockbuster 'Enthiran' which was earlier scheduled to hit the screens for Diwali 2017 has now been postponed to January 2018

The postponement seems to be caused by the VFX work which is expected to take much more time than i was planned. Raju Mahalingam, the creative head of Lyca Productions which has been bankrolling the project announced in twitter that the release of '2.0' has been postponed to January 25, 2018 in order to gain world class standard in VFX

So now it is official that '2.0' directed by the master craftsman Shankar will not be releasing this year and it will be hitting the screens for the Republic Day holiday weekend in January 2017.
Rajinikanth was supposed to start shooting for his next film with Pa,Ranjith produced by Dhanush. Now that '2.0' release has been postponed, we will have to wait and watch whether the commencement of Rajini-Ranjith film will also get delayed or it will commence as planned since Thalaivar has completed his work for '2.0'

http://m.indiaglitz.com/superstar-rajinikanth-2-point-0-release-postponed-to-january-25-2018-republic-day-weekend-tamil-news-183939.html

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENTS ON RELEASE DATES OF 'THALAPATHY 61'

Now that Thalaivar Rajinikanth's '2.0' is out of the 2017 Diwali race it looks much likely that Ilayathalapathy Vijay will take charge of entertaining the Tamil movie buffs for the grand festival season.
It is said that director Atlee has started working faster than earlier to complete 'Thalapathy 61' sooner and ensure that the film hits the screens for Diwali festival this year which falls in the mid of October 2017.
This prediction has been confirmed by a few official announcements made by Sri Thenandal Films, the producer of 'Thalapathy 61'.
After the initial announcement about their prestigious 100th project, there has not been any official update from the production house even after three shooting schedules have been completed. There were quite a few speculations about the film's title and first look release date.
Now putting an end to the long wait. Thenandal comes up with a slew of announcements regarding everything we wanted to know about this mega budget 61st film of Ilayathalapathy

It has been officially confirmed that the First look poster of 'Thalapathy 61' will be released on June 22, 2017 as a treat for Vijay's 43rd birthday. With the first look, the title of the film will also be revealed.
The audio release will happen in the month of August. As Isaipuyal A.R.Rahman is the music director of this prestigious project and that the Oscar winner is doing the music score for a Vijay film after a decade,we can expect that the audio launch function will be a grand affair and the songs will be extra special

The makers have also confirmed that 'Thalapathy 61' will be hitting the worldwide screens in October 2017. This adds credence to the speculation that the film will release for Diwali 2017 which falls on October 18, 2017

'Thuppakki' (2012) and 'Kaththi' (2014),the ,Vijay starrers released for the Diwali festival season in the recent years have turned out to be mega blockbusters not only his careers but also in the history of Tamil cinema

We wish 'Thalapathy 61' surpass the box office records created by 'Thuppakki' and 'Kaththi'

http://m.indiaglitz.com/vijay-thalapathy61-first-look-release-on-june-22-audio-release-in-august-and-film-release-in-october-2017-tamil-news-183936.html

VISHAL'S TRIPLE ROLE IN A MGR TITLE - exciting details

C.V. Kumar’s Thirukumaran Entertainment banner is producing their twentieth film starring Vishal playing triple roles for the first time in his career. The film has got the MGR title ‘Naalai Namadhe’ and is directed by debutante Venkatesh a former associate of Ponram.
‘Naalai Namadhe’ has Sathish in a comedic role while the two heroines and the rest of the high profile cast and crew will be announced soon

http://m.indiaglitz.com/vishal-triple-role-in-next-new-movie-naalai-namadhe-produced-by-c-v-kumar-tamil-news-184269.html

4e52c3fdbd6051b3e8892aa252e8a5e8.jpg

Thala birthday treat for thala fans by vivegam team ;);):):luv:win

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock