DDF Exclusive Tamil Nadu Arasu Cable TV Setup Box All Channels Lists.

Yes Bro. I agree. Channel will be displayed but we will not full quality of HD and Dolby cannot be transmitted through RCA cables.

Dolby doesn't works with HDMI alone for me, it's better when I add a Normal Audio cable in addition to HDMI from my Airtel Box to HT.

Dolby doesn't works with HDMI alone for me, it's better when I add a Normal Audio cable in addition to HDMI from my Airtel Box to HT.
For connecting to HT u need 6 pinnned RCA cable to cover all the surround satellites(5.1 Channel). U can use HDMI in HT only if it supports HDMI ARC. Or the TV should output the dolby through 6 pins.

For connecting to HT u need 6 pinnned RCA cable to cover all the surround satellites(5.1 Channel). U can use HDMI in HT only if it supports HDMI ARC. Or the TV should output the dolby through 6 pins.

Yeah my Sony TV & Sony HT connected separately via some RCA adapter I think & that set up installed by Technician during Installation but HDMI/ARC cable is not accessible since its behind TV facing the wall so couldn't connect TV & HT via ARC so for sometime used 2 in 1 audio cable from HT to TV & not able to get DD,So I thought of connecting Audio cable normal Red & white cable from my Airtel Box to Sony HT it captures 5.1 DD Audio nicely.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock