Tamil Oli-new tamil channel

vijay21

Reaction score
New Tamil TV-channel, Tamil Oli,testing on Eurobird [email protected].
A new Tamil TV-channel, called Tamil Oli, has started free-to-air on Eurobird 9A 9.E TP.11843, PO.V SR.27500 and
fec 3/4. The channel is currently
testing.

A new Tamil TV-channel, called
tamilolismall.JPG
has started free-to-air on Eurobird 9A (9 degree East): 11843, Vertical, SR 27500 and fec 3/4. The channel is currently testing with some programmes from Raj TV. The logo of Raj TV has been replaced by Tamil Oli TV-logo in the right top corner.

The channel has already started to show advertisments from companies in Europe, but it is still unknown who is running this new channel. Already there is a channel in Europe called TTN Tamil Oli (ozhi) and it may be confusing why a new channel has choosed to telecast under the name "Tamil Oli".

rajtvMedia Asia has contacted Raj TV in India about this channel, and the weekend-staff told us that Raj TV has not started satellite transmission to Europe. But they will let us know in the coming days if they have any agreement with any new channel abroad to telecast their programmes.

tamiloli1.jpg

tamiloli2.jpg

Good update & Nice snaps from both of
you bro..but i think its a devotional channel

Good update bro.
Good snaps Gssran bro

Md Anzar said:
Good update & Nice snaps from both of
you bro..but i think its a devotional channel

Why Bro i Don't think so that now it is a devotional channel as you see in the screenshot as the movie song playing so it cannot be a devotional channel

I think there are at-least 3 countries from Europe that has a current or past history of telecasting Tamil channels so its hard to say from which country this channel is from. But anyhow nice to learn about a new Tamil channel.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock