Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

Appreciating your efforts in posting news about other languages than your mother tongue. But since you are not able to understand the contents of the news, you are posting about programs which are not new or already shared by others..

I Predicted It Earlier And I Wanted It Badly After Seeing The Hindi Promo And Here It Is...

Radha Krishna (Dubbed Version Of Radha Krish From Star Bharat) In Star Vijay...Coming Soon...!!

Any Chance For Star Bharat's Radha Krishna In Tamil In Star Vijay...? The Promo Looked Osome...I Was Expecting It After Bigg Boss But Now It Seems They Want To Showcase Horror.
Source

Last edited:
I Predicted It Earlier And I Wanted It Badly After Seeing The Hindi Promo And Here It Is...

Radha Krishna (Dubbed Version Of Radha Krish From Star Bharat) In Star Vijay...Coming Soon...!!

Source
It is a 100% sure thing that Radhakrishn will come into other regional Star Channels.But it is quicker to tamil.Hope it will air soon in Malayalam and Telugu.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock