Tamil Serials & Programs Updates

This Colors Tamil Programming Content Is Very Nice.

Except Enga Veetu Maapillai,Iam Watching All The Other Programme And Serials Like

Perazhagi
Naagin
Velunachi
Sivagami
Colors Super Kids
Kaakum Deivam Kaali.:gang:

This Colors Tamil Programming Content Is Very Nice.

Except Enga Veetu Maapillai,Iam Watching All The Other Programme And Serials Like

Perazhagi
Naagin
Velunachi
Sivagami
Colors Super Kids
Kaakum Deivam Kaali.:gang:
Why bro? you don't like Enga Veetu mapillai program? Or not having time to watch? :lol:

Why bro? you don't like Enga Veetu mapillai program? Or not having time to watch? :lol:
I Don't Like That Programme Bro.:wall:

We All Know How The Celebrities Life Would Be.

Even If Any Of The Participant Got Married Also It Will End In Divorce Only Mostly.

Last edited:
I Don't Like That Programme Bro.:wall:

We All Know How The Celebrities Life Would Be.

Even If Any Of The Participant Got Married Also It Will End In Divorce Only Mostly.
Yes ! 100% scripted program but still i am watching this program only for entertainment purpose :hehe:

Last edited:
Yes ! 100% scripted program but still i am watching this program only for entertainment purpose :hehe:
After few days im not even turning to that channel, simple words they failed to attract audience no need to worry any channels as of now

Bro,How About Your Review On Other Programme On Colors Tamil?
Peralagi serial was ok for me bro 😂 nice concept but i got little bit bored with remaining two tamil serials because of poor screenplay and making, they even don't know how and where the BGM should be used in serials... Then i am regularly watching Enga Veetu Mapillai program only for time pass, then super kids program also not attracted me, so i stoped watching that also... So overall my expectations got little bit failed bro 😂

I Have Stopped Watching Aarya Program!

I Feel Kind Of Jealousy Inside Me!

After few days im not even turning to that channel, simple words they failed to attract audience no need to worry any channels as of now
Yes bro i agree with your words 😂 let's hope they will bring more Tamil serials and reality shows with good content in future... but don't forget bro even Zee Tamil channel took 3 to 4 years to get popular in TN after launching, they all became famous only after telecasting "Solvathellam Unmai" program especially that particular dialogue "Ennama Ipdi Pandringalema" 😂😂 they got huge trp for that program so now they are in top 5 trp rating 😂 so likewise Colors Tamil also will attract more Tamil audience in Future.. let's hope

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock