Breaking Tara TV added on Sun Direct website and Maha Mazza removed

I think Maha Mazza renamed as Tara TV. Right upper side Tara TV logo and left bottom side Maha Mazza logo.

Looks like both channels are the same. The channel has both logos on screen.

Kindly face the reallity of the present beyond SCV now there is number of cable operators and still Sun leads and it's because of quality content alone and it's present, coming to past since there is political power few of your points forms a valid argument but Im highly confident that this is invalid thrusting upon us their contents forcefully how in the world it's possible ,right from the beginning of Tamil TV era we had options to choose between Channels either it's DD National or Sun TV or Raj TV and along with that plenty of other genre channels too and slowly by 2000s we had close to 100+ channels and nowhere nobody forced any Tamil viewer to watch specific channels alone for sure.

Infact now there is some pay channel differentiation but then we had no holds barred entertainment and never in my entire lifetime I thought I was forced to watch only Sun TV and I'm confident of that and also confident many other Tamil Tv Audience like me will accept the same.
Star plus,Star gold,Star bharath,Star pravah added on cinema plus sports pack
Please create a new thread.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock