Tata Group in talks to acquire Bharti Airtel's DTH business

• Thread starter Pintu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 117
  • Views: Views 20,979
Ya. And also Airtel didn't take much interest in taking RDTV users. They didn't give any offers. This u can link to ur post

Now Tata Sky currently has 17 million customers ( As per Tatasky.com ) - After Airtel is acquired they will have around 30 million - plus 1 million of Reliance Digital - ISRO will be forced to launch most powerful satellites on 83 degrees east - :)

That’s not called a Bhakht- we are not simply following a brand - Tata Sky has a strong brand connect - but always loyal to Tata Sky - and I am not spreading wrong propaganda about the company - if u feel that’s a bhakht- I better stay away

Last edited:
I too feel something but don't want to mark here eventhough written everything but edited

Just one word MONOPOLY is danger in any sector pls keep that before write something

Last edited:
Today I read a news byte that said since Tata gave away mobile business & certain state users started getting migrated to Airtel in return Airtel to give away it's DTH service.I feel the News of DTH Acquisition once again started to gather momentum.

You Say Means Airtel Transfer His DTH Business To TS Right Bro .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock