• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 72
  • Views: Views 15,754

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Tata Sky added channel costs on EPG. It is hardly visible on long channel names.

UM1pTwe.jpg

9iXg8iR.jpg

7Spngo4.jpg

Last edited:
It seems some pressure on Tatasky from Trai ... people were asking how will Ts implement within 1 Feb :lol:Look at them within 5 hours they'll implement all things ;) With all details .

It seems some pressure on Tatasky from Trai ... people were asking how will Ts implement within 1 Feb :lol:Look at them within 5 hours they'll implement all things ;) With all details .
I think everything was ready they were waiting for judgement...the judge played a game maybe invited by ambani for lunch 🤣

Probably they were not sure what will happen on 28jan and hence they released the plans to comply with the looters(TRAI) rule

They should try smaller fonts for EPG. Same thing is happening on ADTV also, prices not visible. Guess what's the benefit of giving prices in EPG if it's not visible
Its the software problem bro as both Ts & ADTV use same software .. They need to Shorten the EPG as i said above . But Independent Tv EPG is just awesome among all Operators .pj

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock