Breaking Tata Sky adding new software version for Leo (Transfer) HD PVR STB on 4th Jul '18

Digital Mastermind

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
New Software Update available for Leo Transfer HD PVR STB starting from 4th July 2018

Leo Transfer HD PVR STB: (62xx)

Release No: 1.1.2.001

Changelog:

CNR changed to MER in Signal Test screen
Extention to Lock Channel feature, now can lock 50 channels
New Sub Menu In channel lock menu for master lock
One new screen added in No Signal OSD Message (TS Mobile App Live TV)
Updated screens for OSD 6
Issue in Web Apps has be solved

Oh Yeah!!! :nj:

By the way, it seems first time when Transfer box receiving any update before HD boxes. Usually we Transfer box users receive the update at the end. :surprised:

Last edited:
Oh Yeah!!! :nj:

By the way, it seems first time when Transfer box receiving any update before HD boxes. Usually we Transfer box users receive the update at the end. :surprised:

Yeah, even i was surprised to see this STB getting updated first. After u update see if there is any change in the signal levels

pvr box was updated before transfer box last time

this time pvr is ignored

Updated manually. New version is 112.

New master lock option is great. It can lock all channels. Useful if you are going somewhere and want to restrict your children from watching TV. (y):devilish:

Now we can really lock 50 channels.

No signal screen shows about Live TV app.

No changes found in signal levels.

Updated manually. New version is 112.

New master lock option is great. It can lock all channels. Useful if you are going somewhere and want to restrict your children from watching TV. (y):devilish:

Now we can really lock 50 channels.

No signal screen shows about Live TV app.

No changes found in signal levels.

So its changed to MER and shows no change in Signal Levels ? is the signal still in dB ??? The value below SQ

So the live TV app screen is the added and rest of the No Signal OSD is same ??? or has anything been changed in that ?

Mine is not updated yet. It is still showing version 111. I am afraid to update the software manually.😊😀. When will it update on its own ? Do you have any idea ? Should I call customer care to send the update on my transfer box ?

Mine is not updated yet. It is still showing version 111. I am afraid to update the software manually.😊😀. When will it update on its own ? Do you have any idea ? Should I call customer care to send the update on my transfer box ?

It will update on its own as and when the STB gets it. It may take some days. No need to call CC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock