Breaking Tata Sky adding new software version for Pace/Aslan HD PVR STB on 21st Mar '18

You have to do it manually ok. My was also SatCR setup n i did it manually . You have to select the new Home Tp than it'll start downloading.

Procedure :-
When STB so Idle status restart Your stb than follow the old method of 2465 n select it'll not download now You have to Press 'i' info button n select the Tp 11050 H Insat15 Home it'll Start downloading in 5 secs .

SatCR option is available after update or only LNB and Super LNB options in LNB setting after update

SatCR option is available after update or only LNB and Super LNB options in LNB setting after update
You'll be able to find all options when you press info button after applying software update trick .. you have to do the changes manually n than downloading process will start.

You'll be able to find all options when you press info button after applying software update trick .. you have to do the changes manually n than downloading process will start.

i got that i am just confirming that SatCR option will be there after update as someone pointed out that TS switched all users to super lnb

You have to do it manually ok. My was also SatCR setup n i did it manually . You have to select the new Home Tp than it'll start downloading.

Procedure :-
When STB so Idle status restart Your stb than follow the old method of 2465 n select it'll not download now You have to Press 'i' info button n select the Tp 11050 H Insat15 Home it'll Start downloading in 5 secs .

this trick is not working , no luck with satcr option

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock