Breaking Tata Sky Annual Flexi Plan - New LDP Offer

Tata Sky Ltd (‘Tata Sky’) is offering a Tata Sky Flexi Annual Plan (‘Plan’) to select subscribers. As per this Plan, any subscriber of Tata Sky (‘Subscriber’) by ensuring a balance of minimum 12 times his/her current monthly recharge value, would become eligible to be enrolled in this Plan. Any Subscriber who fulfills the aforementioned criteriawould be eligible to get a credit, up to an amount equivalent to his/her monthly charges*.

This amount would be credited to Subscriber’s account at the end of 12 months (’Tenure’), provided the Subscriber has remained active for the entire 12 months and the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein below are satisfied.

Plan does not constitute a lock in – either for content or duration. Subscriber is free to add/delete/modify his current pack at any point of time during this Tenure. In case there is any change to his/her current monthly charge, it would get deducted from the Subscriber’s account. To remain eligible for the bonus amount, Subscriber needs to ensure adequate balance in the account and remain active for 12 months.

Tata Sky has launched a new LDP offer called Tata Sky Annual Flexi Plan

Details:

As per the plan, any subscriber by recharging your Tata Sky account for 12 months, stands to earn a bonus amount of upto 1 month's of MBR (12+1)

Subscriber needs to have an account balance equal to or more than 12 times his/her monthly recharge value (MBR) and will be automatically enrolled to Flexi Annual Plan

There is no lock in for the subscriber, neither for content nor duration. Subscriber can modify his pack at any point of time and as many times as he wants as per his/her wishes. However, subscriber needs to ensure sufficient balance in the account to keep it active for entire 12 months in order to get the 1 moth extra bonus

Bonus amount will be calculated as the average monthly charge calculated over the entire 12 months

Bonus amount will be credited to the account at the end of 12 months

Last edited:
Again a Fantastic and very Calculative step by our beloved Premium TATA|sky Back End.
After the new TRI regime where the price packaging became so high in every manner then this decision for 1 month Bonus will definately a relief for T|S subscribers.
One word to describe - "MasterStroke" 👍👍👍
More Surprising Offers & Plans launching Very Soon.....

Tata Sky Ltd (‘Tata Sky’) is offering a Tata Sky Flexi Annual Plan (‘Plan’) to select subscribers. As per this Plan, any subscriber of Tata Sky (‘Subscriber’) by ensuring a balance of minimum 12 times his/her current monthly recharge value, would become eligible to be enrolled in this Plan. Any Subscriber who fulfills the aforementioned criteriawould be eligible to get a credit, up to an amount equivalent to his/her monthly charges*.

This amount would be credited to Subscriber’s account at the end of 12 months (’Tenure’), provided the Subscriber has remained active for the entire 12 months and the Terms and Conditions mentioned herein below are satisfied.

Plan does not constitute a lock in – either for content or duration. Subscriber is free to add/delete/modify his current pack at any point of time during this Tenure. In case there is any change to his/her current monthly charge, it would get deducted from the Subscriber’s account. To remain eligible for the bonus amount, Subscriber needs to ensure adequate balance in the account and remain active for 12 months.
So if I pay ₹4200 (₹350 a month). What if I reduce channels per my requirement and my bill comes down to ₹300. Would I still be eligible for the complimentary amount of ₹350 or ₹300?

So if I pay ₹4200 (₹350 a month). What if I reduce channels per my requirement and my bill comes down to ₹300. Would I still be eligible for the complimentary amount of ₹350 or ₹300?
After making payment of 4200 together you will receive 350 cashback within 48 hours. Future pack modifications don't matter, Tata sky charges on daily basis.

This offer can be availed daily and cashback amount will be same as your 1 month charge.

After making payment of 4200 together you will receive 350 cashback within 48 hours. Future pack modifications don't matter, Tata sky charges on daily basis.

This offer can be availed daily and cashback amount will be same as your 1 month charge.
Cashback as according balance? Their balance is not transferrable like Play Store. Right?

Cashback as according balance? Their balance is not transferrable like Play Store. Right?
Yes cashback will be credited in your Tata Sky account, it cannot be withdrawn unless you surrender your connection.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock