Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 168,801
17 days now & Tata sky has not charged NCF ! I am enjoying pay channel at mrp without ncf, this is fun. I am watching all HD channel including sports at 191/- per month

17 days now & Tata sky has not charged NCF ! I am enjoying pay channel at mrp without ncf, this is fun. I am watching all HD channel including sports at 191/- per month
How many channels? Only HD channels you were selected? Share the pic if possible

Today my account atomatically upgraded to new packs but want to continue old up to 31march but they started atmaticallly , very bad , why they don't wait for 31march and up to that date if I not migrated then they can simply block my pack but now I want t pay more 😥😥

Mytatasky.com say package temporary unavailable
I think they updated new pack

With much circus, I selected few packs and ALC channels and my price came around 690 rupees per month. Been with this for 17 days and felt it was unnecessary for me to have all the channels I though I wanted and pay that much. I removed all packs and subscribed to 4 Kannada HD channels on ALC basis. Happy with my current pricing of Rs. 200 odd per month. Will be subscribing sports channels on need basis only.

What is Tata sky's policy regarding lockin period of channels? If i activate ala carte channel / bouquet for only 1 day, how will be cost calculated?

What is Tata sky's policy regarding lockin period of channels? If i activate ala carte channel / bouquet for only 1 day, how will be cost calculated?
Lock in period is one day
Cost will pack price/30

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock