Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 168,911
No bro.

Now I switched to new pack.

Currently I am following up with Tatasky and TRAI for another complaint regarding missing broadcaster pack (Turner Family HD). Following up for the past 14 days with no response from them. I am in a mission of creating Guinness record of following up a service provider for the maximum number of times regarding one particular complaint. Targeting 100 days...
As you know, Airtel did add the pack. But they have &flix HD instead of Pogo. And yesterday I received a call from them. She said they have introduced the pack, but a channel is missing. I told her what exactly is the problem and she said she will talk to the backend team.

No bro.

Now I switched to new pack.

Currently I am following up with Tatasky and TRAI for another complaint regarding missing broadcaster pack (Turner Family HD). Following up for the past 14 days with no response from them. I am in a mission of creating Guinness record of following up a service provider for the maximum number of times regarding one particular complaint. Targeting 100 days...
Me to also complain to trai missing Turner Family HD bouquet i think all dpo not provide this bouquet

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock