Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 168,422
Any body facing package selection error in tata sky ? I cant add or delete any package or channel from last 10 days after trai rule.
the error msg is " your request could not be processed, as your previous order hasn't been processed yet.
please confirm if anybody facing. Even tata sky customer care people were unable to solve the issue

Last edited:
I have a question. If I select Kannada Regional pack do I get only 14 channels or 14+FTA channels?
I am thinking of shifting from cable to dth because my lco is charging Rs.250 for the same pack.

Any body facing package selection error in tata sky ? I cant add or delete any package or channel from last 10 days after trai rule.
the error msg is " your request could not be processed, as your previous order hasn't been processed yet.
please confirm if anybody facing. Even tatasky customer care people were unable to solve the issue.

Your account needs to be refreshed from service engineer's app. Misscall refresh will not work. so raise a complaint via mytataky portal

the tata sky peoples are saying that after trai rule they dont have the option to manage customers pack.
so many times i have contacted them. but they are helpless.

the tata sky peoples are saying that after trai rule they dont have the option to manage customers pack.
so many times i have contacted them. but they are helpless.

Raise a complaint about unable to view ch, after few hrs service engineer will call you. Tell him clearly your problem that u cannot view those chs as you cannot add them to your a/c, he will fix it from his app/site. No physical service will be required. Finally share OTP with him

Last edited:
No bro.

Now I switched to new pack.

Currently I am following up with Tatasky and TRAI for another complaint regarding missing broadcaster pack (Turner Family HD). Following up for the past 14 days with no response from them. I am in a mission of creating Guinness record of following up a service provider for the maximum number of times regarding one particular complaint. Targeting 100 days...

Finally some team from TS called me and asked about the issue which I emailed to ceo. They called me on 12-Feb morning and again in the evening. By evening they asked additional 24 hours and being silent till now. My marathon is getting continued on 20th day via email and Twitter.

Meanwhile, Turner have replied me on Twitter some 6 days ago. I thoght of following up them today. To my surprise, HBO India team replied to Turner tweet. I haven't tagged HBO India.

Bzpsm6z.jpg

CRLDnvU.jpg

Count manually

But it is very tedious particularly when we remove some a-la-carte and add bouquets instead which have both SD and HD. Moreover, before we count mytatasky session will get time out.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock