Breaking Tata Sky applying new TRAI tariff order in website

• Thread starter N.K raj
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,184
  • Views: Views 168,926
Count manually

I find the only way to know is keep adding chs and look at NCF just before final confirmation check out, if NCF says 0-100 then i am within 100, but if it says 0-125 then i crossed 100 and so on

Finally some team from TS called me and asked about the issue which I emailed to ceo. They called me on 12-Feb morning and again in the evening. By evening they asked additional 24 hours and being silent till now. My marathon is getting continued on 20th day via email and Twitter.

Meanwhile, Turner have replied me on Twitter some 6 days ago. I thoght of following up them today. To my surprise, HBO India team replied to Turner tweet. I haven't tagged HBO India.

Bzpsm6z.jpg

CRLDnvU.jpg

Broadcaster packs are not mandatory on any network. Only Al-a-carte is mandatory.

Is it bro? Then what I did with Tatasky on Turner Family HD pack is not correct right. Looks like not having this pack is within rule only now after seeing your post..

As per TRAI Tariff Order it's mandatory for all DPO to carry a la carte channels and broadcaster packs along with DPO made packs

Customer is free to choose either of these

I have one question. Why every channel price is different than shown on EPG in Tata Sky? For example, History TV18 HD price is 7 rs on EPG but when we open Manage Packs on Tata Sky portal, it shows the price 8.4 rs.

Its happening for all channels. Why Tata Sky is charging more than the broadcaster's price?

I have one question. Why every channel price is different than shown on EPG in Tata Sky? For example, History TV18 HD price is 7 rs on EPG but when we open Manage Packs on Tata Sky portal, it shows the price 8.4 rs.

Its happening for all channels. Why Tata Sky is charging more than the broadcaster's price?
In EPG price is without Gst but in website it automatically include gst also :ok2:

Is it bro? Then what I did with Tatasky on Turner Family HD pack is not correct right. Looks like not having this pack is within rule only now after seeing your post..
Yes bro. Interconnect agreement must be signed to offer bouquets. And it's up to the DPO whether or not to have all the bouquets in the agreement.

And I think what you did with Turner pack is correct, because Tata Sky must already be having the agreement with Turner for all the bouquets. So, it must have been a mistake of missing it.

Is any way to add/watch jayatv and Dsport HD channels in newly migrated pack.As tata sky cc telling that the channels is not available from broadcaster side,but its showing in info guide,as it still available for older package users.

Yes bro. Interconnect agreement must be signed to offer bouquets. And it's up to the DPO whether or not to have all the bouquets in the agreement.

And I think what you did with Turner pack is correct, because Tata Sky must already be having the agreement with Turner for all the bouquets. So, it must have been a mistake of missing it.

Dada is that mean without interconnect agreement DPO can offer ch in ALC ? Agreement only needs in case of bouquet ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock