Seeking Help Tata Sky Channel Pack query

I need Kannada, Telugu,Tamil and sports all sd&hd Channels.
You can select Sports Dhamaka as your base pack, you will get all sports channels in that. You get 2 free regional packs with the base pack. You have to pay for the 3rd regional pack.
To watch HD channels, you need to subscribe to 'HD access fee'

Sports Dhamaka = 399
Paid regional pack = 65
HD access fee = 175
------------------
Total = 639rs

You can select Sports Dhamaka as your base pack, you will get all sports channels in that. You get 2 free regional packs with the base pack. You have to pay for the 3rd regional pack.
To watch HD channels, you need to subscribe to 'HD access fee'

Sports Dhamaka = 399
Paid regional pack = 65
HD access fee = 175
------------------
Total = 639rs
Thank you so much bro..for giving information.☺️

Without choosing sports dhamaka...if I select 2regional packs + hd access fee... Will I get hd sports channel( so that i paid hd access fee)

Without choosing sports dhamaka...if I select 2regional packs + hd access fee... Will I get hd sports channel( so that i paid hd access fee)

no. only if those channels are in base pack you'll get

Mere thread ki yaad aa gayi, (Translation - Remembered my thread)

Seeking Help - Tata Sky HD Access Fee ?

You can pay Rs.175 PM but you will get to see only those HD channels whose SD version is included in 99 base pack.
The concept and website of Tata Sky is confusing and most civilians don't understand it easily.

Last edited:
What is base pack?
Which Channels are included in it?

A base pack is what you call a "basic pack" which almost every DTH company forces you to buy. You can't just subscribe to HD channels and opt not to choose a base pack. In case of this thread, Base Pack - My 99 Pack (Rs. 99 per month) of Tata Sky consists of SD channels, some boring SD channels and doesn't include (Sony, Sab, &tv, Star Plus) like channels which almost everyone loves to watch. Click below link to see what channels are included in my 99 pack;

Tata Sky

However if you pay more and choose a different base pack like "Dhamaka 199", you will get channels like (Sony, Sab, &tv, Star Plus).
To view "Dhamaka 199" & other base packs of Tata Sky visit below link;

Base Packs

Last edited:
Bro if I Buy base pack we ll get one regional pack free know?????

In my99 base pack you will not get any free regional add-on you have to pay for the regional add-on which you want. In 199 rs pack you will get 1 free regional add-on. With all the other packs you will get 2 free regional add-ons.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock