Seeking Help Tata Sky Channel Pack query

In my99 base pack you will not get any free regional add-on you have to pay for the regional add-on which you want. In 199 rs pack you will get 1 free regional add-on. With all the other packs you will get 2 free regional add-ons.
Okie bro.

@Big Boss : Brother, If you are planning to opt My 99pack you no need to buy 175 HD Access. Because there is only three HD malayalam channels available. Instance of 175 you can choose Regional HD add-on pack. It will give you all available HD channel from Regional pack.
Here is my calculation:
  1. Base pack : 99 +
  2. Malayalam : 65 +
  3. Regional HD: 50 =
  4. TOTAL: 214/-
(You will get all Malayalam channels + Surya HD, Asianet HD & Mazhavil manorama HD)
Similarly you can buy South special pack at Rs. 229/- It will give you free two regional Add-on eg: Malayalam & Tamil + Regional HD
So total cost: 229+50 = 279/- (You will get 10/15 HD channels including Animal planet, NGC, Travel XP......)

@Big Boss : Brother, If you are planning to opt My 99pack you no need to buy 175 HD Access. Because there is only three HD malayalam channels available. Instance of 175 you can choose Regional HD add-on pack. It will give you all available HD channel from Regional pack.
Here is my calculation:
(You will get all Malayalam channels + Surya HD, Asianet HD & Mazhavil manorama HD)
Similarly you can buy South special pack at Rs. 229/- It will give you free two regional Add-on eg: Malayalam & Tamil + Regional HD
So total cost: 229+50 = 279/- (You will get 10/15 HD channels including Animal planet, NGC, Travel XP......)
He wants sports also

Here is my calculation:
u told hd access fee is 175??
Wt is regional hd?

u told hd access fee is 175??
Wt is regional hd?
If you want just Regional HD channels, you can take Regional HD add-on pack and you will get HD version of the Regional SD channels that you have subscribed

If I select south special pack..
I ll get 2 regional languages sd channels..then if I pay regional hd pack worth 50 rs..would I get those 2 regional hd Channels???

Suggest Pls : Keen watcher of Sports and Hindi Music Channel

Regional : Tamil and Malayalam

what pack I can get?

Note : Multi Connection

Base pack (99) ( Kannada) + One regional add on (65)(Telugu) + regional hd add on (50)( Kannada& Telugu) = 214 rs
Is above pack is correct or not????
Will I get Kannada and Teluguhd channels from above mentioned pack????
Plz anyone reply.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock