Tata Sky Closed Ultra Plus Pack in Monthly Basis.

• Thread starter Deep.S
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 2,745

Deep.S

Satellite Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't know that anyone are shared this news already or not but i got it Today then i am Sharing with U.

Tata Sky has Closed there Ultra Plus Pack in Monthly Basis.

Now u can Operate only in Semi Annual,Annual & Beannual only.

Earlier it was Available in Monthly @Rs.630/- in SD & 730/- for HD in Rest of India.

bro its still available but you have to avail through CC its removed from my tata sky becuase of may be some reasons :u :s

Rushil.D said:
bro its still available but you have to avail through CC its removed from my tata sky becuase of may be some reasons :u :s

Sorry to Say but Now its Also Closed from CC :(

So ultra plus is like mega pack now
Tata sky should remove ultra plus monthly & all versions of mega packs from all customers account & should provide only available packs

Supreme sports kids & grand sports with metro packs on existing customers account should also be removed

Recharge Fan said:
So ultra plus is like mega pack now
Tata sky should remove ultra plus monthly & all versions of mega packs from all customers account & should provide only available packs

Supreme sports kids & grand sports with metro packs on existing customers account should also be removed

Salute to such negative thinking for a dth which you didn't even use :damn

So I should I say d2h and dish tv should shutdown their dth and should eat remaining money of their users :dodgy :wall

Rushil.D said:
Salute to such negative thinking for a dth which you didn't even use :damn

So I should I say d2h and dish tv should shutdown their dth and should eat remaining money of their users :dodgy :wall
I didn't said any negative thing
Why to provide old packs to existing customers?
They should obtain for new packs only

Videocon d2h never kept any old pack
All customers using new only

Recharge Fan said:
I didn't said any negative thing
Why to provide old packs to existing customers?
They should obtain for new packs only

Videocon d2h never kept any old pack
All customers using new only
So its my problem d2h not providing that :wall

In tata sky nothing like that customers can use old packs till long they want and great thing is that newly added channels will also available von that old packs ;)

Some customers still using 6~7 years old pack :p

What was difference in Ultra Plus and Ultra package? I am cu5 using Ultra package with Mini Plex and HD access fee

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock