Tata Sky Complete A La Carte Channel Price List

nazzing

Contributor
Reaction score
Printable PDF updated:
A La Carte Channel Price List_31.01.2019

The above PDF includes prices of individual (a la carte) channels.

REASONS FOR MAKING THE LIST

1. The Tata Sky channel selector web page does not contain channel numbers.
  2. The Tata Sky channel selector web page has most channels listed alphabetically, but some are not (e.g. 'i-News' after 'Zoom').
  3. The Tata Sky channel selector web page has many spelling mistakes, confusing names and names that do not match the TV EPG name (e.g. '&Pictures' but 'AND Pictures HD', 'CNN-IBN' instead of 'CNN News 18', 'NGC People HD' instead of 'Nat Geo People HD').
  4. The TV EPG shows channel prices excluding GST.
  5. The TV EPG cannot show channel prices for long channel names due to limited space.
HOW TO USE
  1. Search for a channel within the PDF by number, name or keyword (e.g. for STAR BHARAT, search for '122', 'star bharat' or 'bharat').
  2. If there is a price next to the channel name, it is a paid channel. The price shown is inclusive of GST.
  3. If there is no price next to the channel name, it is a free channel.
  4. If the channel name is in BLACK, it is part of the complimentary FTA Promo Pack (193 channels) offered by Tata Sky depending on your channel selection on the Tata Sky channel selector web page.
  5. If the channel name is greyed out, it is a channel for which the price is not available (as of now) on the Tata Sky channel selector web page. This includes Tata Sky services and the following channels:
495 - DSPORT HD
757 - Nat Geo People
859 - Nat Geo Music
1520 - Jaya

Hope this list provides some clarity within this fragmented mess of a la carte pricing. Channel bouquet selection, well, that's a different story :).

Corrections, updates and feedback welcome.

Last edited:
Printable PDF updated:
A La Carte Channel Price List_30.01.2019

The above PDF includes prices of individual (a la carte) channels.

REASONS FOR MAKING THE LIST

1. The Tata Sky channel selector web page does not contain channel numbers.
  2. The Tata Sky channel selector web page has most channels listed alphabetically, but some are not (e.g. 'i-News' after 'Zoom').
  3. The Tata Sky channel selector web page has many spelling mistakes, confusing names and names that do not match the TV EPG name (e.g. '&Pictures' but 'AND Pictures HD', 'CNN-IBN' instead of 'CNN News 18', 'NGC People HD' instead of 'Nat Geo People HD').
  4. The TV EPG shows channel prices excluding GST.
  5. The TV EPG cannot show channel prices for long channel names due to limited space.
HOW TO USE
  1. Search for a channel within the PDF by number, name or keyword (e.g. for STAR BHARAT, search for '122', 'star bharat' or 'bharat').
  2. If there is a price next to the channel name, it is a paid channel. The price shown is inclusive of GST.
  3. If there is no price next to the channel name, it is a free channel.
  4. If the channel name is in BLACK, it is part of the complimentary FTA Promo Pack (193 channels) offered by Tata Sky depending on your channel selection on the Tata Sky channel selector web page.
  5. If the channel name is greyed out, it is a channel for which the price is not available (as of now) on the Tata Sky channel selector web page. This includes Tata Sky services and the following channels:
495 - DSPORT HD
496 - DSPORT (TV EPG shows price as Rs. 4.00; channel unavailable on Tata Sky channel selector web page)
757 - Nat Geo People
859 - Nat Geo Music
1520 - Jaya
1706 - Colors Gujarati Cinema (TV EPG shows price but it is not visible due to long channel name; channel unavailable on Tata Sky channel selector web page)
1824 - Zee Keralam HD (TV EPG shows price as Rs. 8.00; channel unavailable on Tata Sky channel selector web page)

Hope this list provides some clarity within this fragmented mess of a la carte pricing. Channel bouquet selection, well, that's a different story :).

Corrections, updates and feedback welcome.
GREAT EFFORT

Excellent work bro. :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I would suggest you to watermark.

Last edited:
Wonderful PDF, the channel number with color highlighting is really awesome.

By any chance will it be possible for you to share an excel. Will love to keep a handy sheet with just the channels which we will have in future. We can still copy paste from this, so thats just a request.

Thanks again

D Sport Channel price updated as DD Sports - Free on Ts website 2 times :wink2:
Nope. I checked it on the Tata Sky channel selector page again. When I type in 'sport' in the search bar, it shows all sports channels except DSPORT HD and DSPORT. DD Sports is a different channel operated by Doordarshan.

What I find funny is that on the TRAI website, the price of DSPORT HD is Rs. 0.00 and the price of DSPORT is Rs. 4.00 (excluding GST). That's why the Tata Sky TV EPG is showing DSPORT price as Rs. 4.00. Strangely, it does not show the DSPORT HD price. If it was free, it would show as Free, just like all other free channels.

Since I have compiled my list based on the Tata Sky channel selector page, I will only update the prices once they are reflected there. I mean, if you cannot select it on that page to create your own pack, how can you view the channel?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock