Tata Sky going to launch UHD STB on 9th January 2015

Gssran said:
Without PVR I will not buy it, even not at 500₹

In fact PVR non-availability and little bit of GUI issue is what prevents me from moving to dishtv...otherwise what is in HD which they don't have...

Not only 1% of the channels become HD (1080p). How they move to UHD?

They will surely launch PVR with multichannel recording , internet browsing option, along with 2 TB or more hard disk, if not then what will be the marketing slogan ? Buy UHD tv and STB and see the matches in sleeping time!!! I heard they invested lot money to purchase UHD stb

sayan.sunny said:
They will surely launch PVR with multichannel recording , internet browsing option, along with 2 TB or more hard disk, if not then what will be the marketing slogan ? Buy UHD tv and STB and see the matches in sleeping time!!! I heard they invested lot money to purchase UHD stb

Maybe they will launch it during World Cup which is next month so we can hope for UHD PVR boxes by next month :k:k

TS should launched HD channels rather than UHD.
they are way back in HD channels

Another way of looting customers

dreambox.pk said:
TS should launched HD channels rather than UHD.
they are way back in HD channels

Another way of looting customers

Intention is providing premium services...they arrange space when there is a scope of premium service launch. for regular things they have lack of space. I am not confident that even if they get another 12 TPs they will launch remaining all 16 HD channels.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock