Discussion Tata Sky HD channel has cuts/crops some portion of picture

But bro I don't have this kind of setting. Its mi 4a tv, i can just change aspect ratio. 16:3 or 4:3
Don't tinker with aspect ratio; see if you have options for display/zoom modes which usually are Standard/Full, Widescreen, Subtitle, Original, etc. These settings should solve your issue.

In TS it have the option, 1080 p. When default it shows 1080i. You go to user settings and change as 1080p. And set your TV picture ratio to 16:9 or original.
Bro.. in tata sky there is the only 1080i option in HD setting. There is the only 720i, 720p and 1080i option

Bro.. in tata sky there is the only 1080i option in HD setting. There is the only 720i, 720p and 1080i option
1080p is available in some HEVC boxes. You might be having a different box. Anyway, you have to check TV Zoom settings to fix the issues.

Bro, I correct or don't. Nowadays lot of mfg provide in low cost. If the ** 16k , the branded (long periods in market) 20 or 21k. But we compare the options, we forgetting. @Siva bro

Last edited:
All TVs have these screen size options but you'll find different names of these options in different brands.

By default all TVs crop the picture because many times tiny black bars are shown in those places.

You need to manually select Original, Screen fit, etc options in your TV settings to get the full picture without cropping.

It's not a problem from any DTH or channel provider, it's a feature of all TV sets.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock