DDF Exclusive Tata Sky HD Channels & Services List Updated As On January 5th, 2020

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 129
  • Views: Views 99,211
Status
Not open for further replies.
things can turnaround for TS and get worse once insat4b looses its powers which can happen any time and old time will be back for TS because many channels will be gone

Never expected this 2 years ago :c

so they don't have any plan according to you,
Only we know these things,
They are unaware of Insat life ?

There is a difference between planning and executions

what they did for a longer period when all others DTH,s were adding channels and they stood silent for years because they dont have any options

they are getting Insat4b services free of cost and thats the reason they offering so many HD channels at competitive price but things will be different when insat4b stops functioning and they need to hire other satellite and bear cost and fill regulatory requirements and the whole process may end up in decreased number of channels or elevated prices.

currently TS is best and many users like me are enjoying their services and packages with highest number of HD channels but mentioned above is a reality too

GSAT 19 is positioned at 82 degrees. i feel that will replace Insat 4A.

Made list in image format. Let me know what is correction need to improve in it? I'll do👍

qtEWHWb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock