Tata Sky+ Hd features

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 13,111
piinku1 said:
DBR is the amount that is deducted at the end of the day for your monthly package.Suppose you are using 300rs pakage,your dbr is (300*12)/365=?

In that case, it is fine.. I was using magnum standard pack with a monthly subscription of rs. 562.37 inclusive of tax, so the DBR comes around rs. 19 a day.... but for me they put the DBR as Rs. 23.91 and my monthly subscription comes around Rs. 727.37... Have you ever heard someone paying this much for cable ?? Airtel will make you to do...i throwed that box and using sun hd for timebeing...

rhariraj said:
In that case, it is fine.. I was using magnum standard pack with a monthly subscription of rs. 562.37 inclusive of tax, so the DBR comes around rs. 19 a day.... but for me they put the DBR as Rs. 23.91 and my monthly subscription comes around Rs. 727.37... Have you ever heard someone paying this much for cable ?? Airtel will make you to do...i throwed that box and using sun hd for timebeing...

Then you must have subscribed to hbo premium or superhitz/star gold hitz, or any active services.
Please post a snapshot of your my package section from selfcare portal.

piinku1 said:
Then you must have subscribed to hbo premium or superhitz/star gold hitz, or any active services.
Please post a snapshot of your my package section from selfcare portal.

No, i didn't subscribed to any of the channels you mentioned... as i'm not using airtel for the past one year....i won't be able to post the snapshot here...every month airtel people will call and pester why i'm not recharging...and when i tell about my issues to them they don't even understand what DBR is and will disconnect the call...

i still like the product...the AQ and PQ in airtel is good particularly the PQ of SD channels are good when compared to tatasky which i was using before Feb 2011 and sun direct hd which i'm using from Dec 2012 to until now.. In between i was using airtel hd without knowing i was cheated every month in the name of DBR of their own calculations...

i'm ready to buy airtel hd recorder with one year subscription of magnum pack if they sort out all these issues... if not will opt for tatasky hd+ in a hope that they will improve the PQ of the SD channels that they relay...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock