Tata Sky+ Hd features

• Thread starter Vikram
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 12
  • Views: Views 13,110

Vikram

Reaction score
14jnmf4.jpg

*TataSky+ HD with a 500GB storage ( Rs 3999 price)
*625 hours of recording
*record your favourite programme/ movie in high definition
*watch one programme while you record another
*set your favourite daily soap for recording only once and it will get recorded automatically everyday
*pause live TV
*rewind live TV
* reminders and recordings for 100 programmes or up to 4 days in advance
*50 channels in favourites list
*Hd with 1080i resolution you can view colours and images 5 times sharper than normal image
*wider aspect ratio of 16:9 with HD
*support 7.1 Surround sound with Dolby Digital Plus 7.1

The best thing is its price is very low............
And good features:)

Tata Sky+ HD is now available in India @ attractive price of Rs. 3999 which also includes Installation and activation. Tata Sky+ HD Features

i found the Tata Sky hardware to be extremely good, with a pleasing EPG... :tup

Awesome looks with excellent features.
Ad moreover, the price is pefect !

Could someone please tell me how the picture quality of SD channels in tatasky hd plus after it upgraded to mpeg4... a snap shot will be helpful...particularly i need star vijay snap shot from tatasky hd plus..

i'm using airtel hd...the PQ of SD channels are good in airtel hd... but i'm paying more in airtel than the monthly subscription price in the name of "daily burn rate"..lots of hidden costs in airtel and they cheat the customers and i'm one of the victim of them...

so, i would like to buy tatasky hd plus...before that i would like to know about the pq and aq of the sd channels... no need to know about hd channels as it will be better than airtel i believe....

can u bit explain what is the "daily burn rate", iam planning to buy airtel HD+, so, it wld help me :lol

rhariraj said:
Could someone please tell me how the picture quality of SD channels in tatasky hd plus after it upgraded to mpeg4... a snap shot will be helpful...particularly i need star vijay snap shot from tatasky hd plus..

i'm using airtel hd...the PQ of SD channels are good in airtel hd... but i'm paying more in airtel than the monthly subscription price in the name of "daily burn rate"..lots of hidden costs in airtel and they cheat the customers and i'm one of the victim of them...

so, i would like to buy tatasky hd plus...before that i would like to know about the pq and aq of the sd channels... no need to know about hd channels as it will be better than airtel i believe....

thilalangadi said:
can u bit explain what is the "daily burn rate", iam planning to buy airtel HD+, so, it wld help me :lol

DBR is the amount that is deducted at the end of the day for your monthly package.Suppose you are using 300rs pakage,your dbr is (300*12)/365=?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock