Tata sky HD upgrade

Prashant4frn

Reaction score
I wish to upgrade my tatasky. But I need some help. Does it come with different company like Samsung. Should I check manufacturer date that is latest box or not. Please help

Bro, first of all don't post in large fonts please edit your post ...:k

Samsung STB not available now..:s
Currently Tata Sky providing Technicolor & Huawei made STBs both are good quality STBs...:tup

Iharish007 said:
What is the difference between Technicolor and Huawei ??
Different manufacturer but same features.

Iharish007 said:
What is the difference between Technicolor and Huawei ??

New/Upgrade Stb manufacturers provide dealer & Tatasky technician choice not your choice manufacturer. :shy

You choose stb sd , HD, transfer box demand. :k manufacturer choice Tatasky not subscribers choice

Thakur said:
Upgrade Stb manufacturers provide dealer & Tatasky technician choice not your choice manufacturer :shy

Your choice stb sd , HD & transfer box demand :k manufacturer choice Tatasky not subscribers choice

Can any one translate this into English please

dinesh19 said:

New connection & upgrade Stb manufacturers demand subscribers :huh

Subscribers demand only sd stb ,hd ,4k stb

dinesh19 said:

(Translated) You can’t choose manufacturer of upgraded STB, it’s the choice of dealer & Tatasky technician. You can only choose various types of box like SD, HD & (or) transfer box (and also 4K).

Pranab said:
(Translated) You can’t choose manufacturer of upgraded STB, it’s the choice of dealer & Tatasky technician. You can only choose various types of box like SD, HD & (or) transfer box (and also 4K).

Thank you so much bro..now i got the point..

Pranab said:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock