Good News Tata Sky HEVC HD Box - ARC Audio Issue (Resolved)

Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Guys!

In Tata Sky HEVC HD Box ARC(Audio Return Channel Via HDMI Cable) Audio Not Working In Home Theater!

After Some Reaserch I Have Found A Way To Enable The ARC!

Steps:

1. Disconnect The Power Cable Of Tata Sky HEVC HD Box From Mains

2. Connect HT With LED TV ( I Mean HDMI ARC Out To HT)

3. Switch On The TV & HT

4. Connect TV With Any Other STB / HDMI Enabled Smart Box / BluRay Player

5. Now HT Will Sync With LED TV (Make Sure It Must Sync / It Will Sync) - Audio Will Be Played In HT - This Step Is Important On First Try It'll Take Some Time To Sync!

6. Now Connect Tata Sky HEVC HDMI Cable To LED TV And Switch On The Box - Now Audio Will Be Played In HT

Thanks for the trick bro. I will try this and see.

Earlier i remember the Sony-HT HDMI sync used to get cut as soon as watched TV from TS HEVC HD STB.
Then i used to put everything off, and then it used to work for 5-10 mins, then the audio used to go off again.

Tried this, i get audio for 30 mins or so, then suddenly the audio vanishes, and the sync between TV and HT is also no there.

@Vadirocks bro, does one need do do this steps everytime if sync is lost, and TV/HT/STB is turned off from mains ???

V
Guys!

In Tata Sky HEVC HD Box ARC(Audio Return Channel Via HDMI Cable) Audio Not Working In Home Theater!

After Some Reaserch I Have Found A Way To Enable The ARC!

Steps:

1. Disconnect The Power Cable Of Tata Sky HEVC HD Box From Mains

2. Connect HT With LED TV ( I Mean HDMI ARC Out To HT)

3. Switch On The TV & HT

4. Connect TV With Any Other STB / HDMI Enabled Smart Box / BluRay Player

5. Now HT Will Sync With LED TV (Make Sure It Must Sync / It Will Sync) - Audio Will Be Played In HT - This Step Is Important On First Try It'll Take Some Time To Sync!

6. Now Connect Tata Sky HEVC HDMI Cable To LED TV And Switch On The Box - Now Audio Will Be Played In HT
Very good debugging and findings out work around solution.

Is this workaround configuration is persistent over power cycle of tv and HT?

Last edited:
Tried this, i get audio for 30 mins or so, then suddenly the audio vanishes, and the sync between TV and HT is also no there.

@Vadirocks bro, does one need do do this steps everytime if sync is lost, and TV/HT/STB is turned off from mains ???

Use Another Box For A Day Don't Connect Tata Sky HEVC HD!

Yes Must Do Every time Whenever TV Getting Off

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock