Discussion Tata Sky Humax HEVC HD STB Bugs/Issues/Problems

Having subscribed to hd channel I can see the same quality that I receive in adtv. We should share the tv settings. If there is any issue in TV settings

He agreed saying that Transfer STB, HD DVR and even some STB in past had some issues which were solved via s/w updates later.
Setting up Sony Bravia IR blaster with new Transfer+ HD PVR
How to control the volume for Dolby Digital+ in tata sky HD set top box
When Will Tata Sky Fix HD Channels Favorite Audio Problem?

^ The above issues/bugs exists on Tata Sky+ HD from ages and they don't care to solve even after several reports. If now they are claiming they have solved all issues via software updates then they are wrong or telling lies.

Me and @DTH Fan been waiting for its fixes long way now but they have no answer.

When a matter of upper level fixing comes on TS, they have no answer nor any solution.

^ The above issues/bugs exists on Tata Sky+ HD from ages and they don't care to solve even after several reports. If now they are claiming they have solved all issues via software updates then they are wrong or telling lies.

Me and @DTH Fan been waiting for its fixes long way now but they have no answer.

When a matter of upper level fixing comes on TS, they have no answer nor any solution.

Some bugs have been fixed is what he said. I guess not the ones u mentioned

I'll be very happy if they fix favorite language problem on HD channels. Its very irritating. :mad:

Having subscribed to hd channel I can see the same quality that I receive in adtv. We should share the tv settings. If there is any issue in TV settings
Bro Compare SD PQ...i think main problem is SD PQ only compared to Technicolor(Non HEVC stb).

I think they r not understanding and I have airtel so I m going to recharge on 18 April as my subscription is ending.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock