Discussion Tata Sky Humax HEVC HD STB Bugs/Issues/Problems

Hi guys, i got the new HD HEVC STB from my dealer. But there is a problem........

I am using Technicolor STB also.

The connections to my TV are:

TS HD STB <-> TV via HDMI
HT IV300 <-> TV via HDMI ARC

Everything was working fine in Technicolor HD STB and i was getting audio from HT. But once i connected the new HD HEVC STB, i am not getting Audio on HT. I am getting Audio only from TV speakers.

I mean to say the TV cannot detect the HT connection and handshake is not happening. If i remove the HDMI cable from STB, the TV is able to detect the HT and the HT starts functioning. I feel the STB connection to TV is interfering with the HT-TV connection. It cannot be the TV/HT issue as it worked fine with old HD STB.

Its simple everytime i put on the STB from mains, there is no sound in HT, and TV cannot find the HT, no handshake. I have to each time remove and connect the HDMI cable of STB and then only HT and TV handshake happens. What can be the issue ??? Is the STB faulty ???

Edit: List of the issues noted by some users are:

1. Low/Dull Picture Quality with no sharpness on HD/SD channels as compared to other HD STB models.
2. BMail/Alert message is not being received on time, sometimes not being received at all by subscribers.
3. Fluctuations in Signal Levels (Software Issue)
4. HDMI ARC not working on this box
Good debugging, have you reported the bug

Hi Guys, anyone noticed any changes in the HEVC HD STB after this months new software update (v104) ???

Any one got a BMAIL/Alert on HEVC HD STB about French Open on Star Sports Network ???

I got on my Technicolor STB, but not on HEVC HD STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock