Tata SKY(HUMAX) VS Sun Direct HD(skyworth) FOR Mi TV 4a

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Guys i bought Tata SKY Humax box from my brother for the comparision. Already Im using Sun Direct HD .

The review is only my observation and clarity between these two DTH plat forms and which is best for Mi tv 4A

Ill try to upload both standard and high defnition pics . i just subscribed for selected channels .

Your Opinion always Welcome

Guys i bought Tata SKY Humax box from my brother for the comparision. Already Im using Sun Direct HD .

The review is only my observation and clarity between these two DTH plat forms and which is best for Mi tv 4A

Ill try to upload both standard and high defnition pics . i just subscribed for selected channels .

Your Opinion always Welcome
Where is The Pic?? @Bapun Raz he is Speming No photo

Where is The Pic?? @Bapun Raz he is Speming No photo
Thread is posted on April, last reply it received was also on April. Is your post important enough for a reply on such an old thread? You broke another forum rule now by posting on months old thread fot absolutely no reason.

Apart from that why did you tagged me in your post? Am i the only person moderating whole forum? Why didn't you used report button incase you had a query for us, whole team was available to assist you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock