Breaking Tata Sky launches Binge Service for Rs 249 per month

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 56
  • Views: Views 35,782
Which version firetv stick tata sky providing to there customers??
BingeApp any info please

Now I ordered but didn't satisfied with answer of CC.. how to attach screenshot of conversation??

VQm1NJ1.jpg

In December last year Tata Sky announced a new service called Tata Sky Binge. With a monthly charge of 250 this service gives 2nd Generation Amazon Fire TV stick for Free with Premium Subscription to Hotstar, Hungama Play, SunNXT and more.

Now Tata Sky has launched 30 days Free Trial of this service. If you give a Missed Call to 84609 84609 OR contact TS using Live Chat and Tata Sky should call you back and share necessary details After that the device will be installed for Free for first 30 days. There is No Lock in period you can remove the Device anytime you want by contacting CC.

This service is available for active customers only. If TS finds device damaged you will have to pay full amount of Fire Stick. Your TS Account needs to have balance otherwise TS will take back you Fire Stick. You can use all other apps available on Fire Stick freely but Premium Subscription is available on selected applications only. No Prime Membership will be given for Free.

Source

Details on Tata Sky Binge also available at Breaking News - Tata Sky launches Binge Service for Rs 249 per month

Other T&C Terms and Conditions

Last edited:
TS called me on this but I didn't take it since I already have fire tv stick. Can I get this Binge on my existing fire TV stick? Or at least premium access of selective apps mentioned?

TS called me on this but I didn't take it since I already have fire tv stick. Can I get this Binge on my existing fire TV stick? Or at least premium access of selective apps mentioned?
No that's not possible, this is special edition of Fire TV stick and offers are activated from Tata sky end.

The UI of TS Binge fire tv stick is different than normal firestick.(as we can see in promo ad running on ch.100)

The UI of TS Binge fire tv stick is different than normal firestick.(as we can see in promo ad running on ch.100)
Yes that's because they are giving 2nd Generation (2015) Fire TV stick, currently new Generation (2017) of Fire TV stick in available in market.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock