Breaking Tata Sky Launching "UTV HD" w.e.f 21st Oct 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatasky Launching "UTV HD" w.e.f 21st Oct 18
Screenshot-2018-10-18-17-59-20-206-com-UCMobile-intl.png
:kiss:Fantastic News @SarfaRaZ dada on the eve of Dusherra.

Last edited:
Every time they say Launch as they mean to say Launching on Tata Sky Platform. Not mean to say Launching the channel itself.

I agree its not accurate but people understand it, so they keep using it. It might be confusing for a few sometimes though.
Bro, it's something like 'Padmaavat' 'WTP' on Cineplex HD, again 'WTP' on MTV HD+ and so on... these are totally incorrect. Launch, WTP etc... can only be once. But can't help, these all are cheap tactics to attract common people.

Bro, it's something like 'Padmaavat' 'WTP' on Cineplex HD, again 'WTP' on MTV HD+ and so on... these are totally incorrect. Launch, WTP etc... can only be once. But can't help, these all are cheap tactics to attract common people.
Just like Exclusive thing comes at various places with different ways these days.

It is being accepted by us (the audience) so misuse will further happen too.

No way i am in support of this but can't help too.

Coming to the topic..

It is indeed a surprise addition. Good to see Tata Sky adding a HD channel after long. Hope they add rest of the pending ones too.

Was waiting to happen as Disney is the new partner in Joint Venture post acquisition of Fox Assets by them. Let's see how Disney charts it's India strategy now that their size of operation has grown multifold. We will surely see launch of a new kids english movie channel soon by them. History TV & FYI will see exit of TV18 post expiry of contract, same will happen in Sony ESPN case.

Just one day to go for the addition:tup::cheers: Waiting to see tomorrow Aamir n JJ in HD:wink:

Just one day to go for the addition:tup::cheers: Waiting to see tomorrow Aamir n JJ in HD:wink:
I've posted the schedule of Monday & Tuesday. JJ & Aamir will premiere on Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock