Tata Sky Mobile App now available for PC

• Thread starter Sagar
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 28,714
I have a question I'm not a tata sky subscribe r BT I want to use it can any1 give me their subscriber ID

It's not just subscriber ID , you will also need account password and with these details anyone can change package of that associated ID and do all sorts of stuff like wasting money kept at that account so one can not give you these details

BT I want to use the app on my web is it compulsory need to become tata sky subscriber den only I can use it plz tell

Plz can some1 tl me if I have tata sky box can wch all channels for free on tata sky app do they charge extra 2 wch all channels on the app

Plz can some1 tl me if I have tata sky box can wch all channels for free on tata sky app do they charge extra 2 wch all channels on the app

You will get those chs on app which you get on STB according to your package

[QUOTE="Sarkar, post: BT wll get all channels free on the app or I have to pay some more money on the app extra charges

Tatasky has restored HD chs in Tatasky live for SD users. Now all HD channels are playing

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock