Seeking Help Tata Sky Mobile App

Abhinav

Editor-in-Chief, DreamDTH News
Staff member
Solutions
Reaction score
I have Custom ROM installed on my Android device.
I want to use Tata Sky Mobile app but it says it doesn't support my device as it is Jailbreak. Is their any way to use it? It doesn't work even when I unroot my device.

Please explain clearly I'm also face same problem
If you have Custom ROM installed or you have Rooted your device you get that error message and Tata Sky Mobile app doesn't works. To make it work you have to Flask Magisk and install Magisk Manager app. In that app in Menu there is option of Magisk Hide. Select it and choose apps which are not working. After doing that apps with start working normally again.

If you have Custom ROM installed or you have Rooted your device you get that error message and Tata Sky Mobile app doesn't works. To make it work you have to Flask Magisk and install Magisk Manager app. In that app in Menu there is option of Magisk Hide. Select it and choose apps which are not working. After doing that apps with start working normally again.
Bro in play store there no magisk manager app

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock