Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Tata Sky New Packages Prices and Channel counts Genre-wise

jRqHqkw.jpg

Latest update:

txYRqmg.jpg

Last edited:
Are these new revamped packs or just the curated packs created by TS by merging various broadcaster bouquets?

Are these new revamped packs or just the curated packs created by TS by merging various broadcaster bouquets?
They have combined broadcaster packs and given a fixed price. Such packs will be made for all states. Image in first post is for Hindi regions.

Tatasky created pack according to broadcasters wise i talk to cc to know why CN HD+ HBO HD & UTV HD not added in any pack

I think, these packs are costlier than earlier packs.
Both DPOs and broadcasters are playing the waiting game bro. The first one to flinch loses out. If DPOs reduce NCF and make the packs affordable, broadcasters will not even reduce 1 rupee and might even increase their prices immediately. On the other hand, if broadcasters reduce prices, DPOs might not reduce their NCF rates and just get away with affordable packs without losing a penny.

When multiple football matches take place then Star shows separate matches on select sd and hd channels. I have to subscribe to both sd and hd channels which would increase my overall cost.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock