Good News Tata Sky new Software Upgrade keep STB on Standby for 7 days.

rikininetysix

Contributor
Reaction score
I went on a chat with Tata Sky and they said that the scroll that's running on channel no.100, saying to not switch off the STB for next 7 days is for software upgrade. CC told to keep the STB on Standby (Red light) and do not switch off from main power source.
xT59tki.png

XZTkCWt.png

For 7 days......if I keep the STB on and in stanby mode when not in use.....then STB will not be damaged ???

I feel it's for the price tags like how Bapun bro said

But it's unlikely that TS will push a software update for all STB at same time as it's done in weekly basis not ally and not at once

This seems to be some thing different

I had thought it was related to pack migration of those customers who haven't changed to new pack.

I feel it's for the price tags like how Bapun bro said

But it's unlikely that TS will push a software update for all STB at same time as it's done in weekly basis not ally and not at once

This seems to be some thing different

I had thought it was related to pack migration of those customers who haven't changed to new pack.
I really wish they change to overall design of the UI to something even cooler than it is as of now.:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock