Good News Tata Sky new Software Upgrade keep STB on Standby for 7 days.

There will be no change in UI as many people were hoping. It's clearly mentioned that it's for new new TRAI rules so that they can provide uninterrupted viewing of channels. Well everyone wants new UI for Tata Sky just like there new LOGO and remote but chances of very low still hope for best

By the way I have tried twice to ask for that information from customer care but they say they don't have any update whatsoever on that.

:undecided::undecided::undecided::undecided:What if electricity gone than what will we have to do and in our village we have only 4 hours of electricity out of 24 hours
We very sad bro, in our areas, if power cut for a hour, we irritating a lot, we don't know, how you manage 😠😠😠 hope you get 24 hours electricity 👍🙏

They are suggesting to keep box on Due to CAS (NDS)Commands, The CAS Commands having the information for the EPG name Update, Refresh box and Package updation. They will update new Package to the remaining subscriber by a script in CAS so at that time subscribers need to on box at that time, The process will take 7 days for all the subscribers. There will be no effect if we off the stb. Stb will take Commands when it on.

It has been about 20 days since the same scroll is running everyday and everytime except when naaptol ads are running. Contacted CC few times via Call/Chat but they are clueless. One CC are said it will run till 31st March or till each and every customer is migrated to new regime. A dumb CC even said that STB should never switched off and it should be kept ON 24/7 as new channels addition and service updates will be missed and you will not be able to view new channels later:rofl2:. I said Who will pay the electric bill? He said "You Sir" and disconnected the call:damn:

Off-topic : Is it only me or has everyone noticed that from the middle of February month the quality of customer care chats have degraded a lot..? By this I mean their overall response to a problem seems to be degraded. Previously whenever I had a problem they fixed the issue within seconds or at-least gave a logical answer to the problem.

Now-a-days it seems more like they are avoiding issues unless it's a very serious issue like, you are unable to watch Tv at all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock