Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Testing completed. The picture quality was exactly same on the DVR box as well. The technician who came to check was surprised to see the blurred images on these channels, especially Maa Movies HD. He was wondering how come no one noticed it till now. He then connected me with their AP Customer Service Head and AP Technical Training Lead, these two guys assured me to get this issue resolved. However, the complaint I raised can't be kept open as there is nothing that the technician can do at my home using the Work Order. So, they have closed the complaint, and they are going to call me back in next 48 hours with an update. I got their numbers as well. All the videos and pictures I have were forwarded to these two guys. I feel like this issue is now moving in right direction, fingers crossed. Let us see.
Siva bro..Please send the blurred images in our hd cahnnels because I buying the ts this week...Plz bro..

No bro lost 5 days back sony rox HD sound awesome and I feel theatre sound in my room but now I'm not feel like before
Change the Audio mode to Dolby Digital on your Set-top settings.

Bro it's default setting in my STB also I changed it to DD+ but no use
GeminiTv HD and maa tv HD Delivers good sound quality
Yes, Maa HD has excellent audio quality on TS just like Airtel!! Gemini HD takes the second place.

I would advise not to buy TS until this issue is resolved. You will regret later, if you buy it.
U r not send pictures..Bro..I am missing telugu 4 hd channels in airtel...So i want to buying ts ..No there option..at least Sun hd is buying that was no fully don't audio option..Wt r do this...Plz.. very mager issue Bro..Ts picture issue? That issue any body not asking..

U r not send pictures..Bro..I am missing telugu 4 hd channels in airtel...So i want to buying ts ..No there option..at least Sun hd is buying that was no fully don't audio option..Wt r do this...Plz.. very mager issue Bro..Ts picture issue? That issue any body not asking..
You won't understand the issue by seeing pictures. Sun HD is having audio issue, if you use a Home theater then it's clearly noticeable. However, it has superior picture quality on all the HD channels. TS picture quality issue is a major one. I think it will take sometime for that to get fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock