Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
You won't understand the issue by seeing pictures. Sun HD is having audio issue, if you use a Home theater then it's clearly noticeable. However, it has superior picture quality on all the HD channels. TS picture quality issue is a major one. I think it will take sometime for that to get fixed.
Ok brother..Good luck for all tata hd users..This issue solve very early as possible i am waiting ts.. DTH install..Good work siva bro...

Yes, Maa HD has excellent audio quality on TS just like Airtel!! Gemini HD takes the second place.
Bro..A small thing maa movies hd same movies repeated every 2 to 3 day why brother..Very boring the movies telicosting.
Adds problem may be the issue? At least maand also same ..Repeated..Maa net work there do may more movies that was not telicosting..I am also send this issue star india through mail..That was say this is scientific program..

Hi..star maa hd &star maa movies hd the channels are very good quality but the movies are teli costed same movies in weekly. why are you telicosting other movies because your teli cost the maa & maa movies sd channels movies same are not telicosted in our two hd channels..what is the reason..so kindly telicosting other movies.. maa network lot of there telugu movies ..you are present telicost in Hd channels only Dolby Audio Available Movies.But so many movies you are there..you are telicost other all movies in maa HD & maa moves Hd without Dolby Audio because the picture quality is very good in HD Channels ..Dolby audio is not a compulsory option.
other Hd channels Gemini Movie HD and Zee Cinimalu HD channels telicosting SD & HD both are same movies.
kindly observe to this request..

Dear Mr. Kumar,

Thank you for writing to Star.

We are glad to know that you are enjoying the movies/content aired on Star Maa Movies HD channel.

We would like to inform you that the availability of movies on our channels depends upon their broadcasting rights. Though we cannot promise anything at the moment, rest assured, your request has already been shared with the relevant team for review. Please note, that these are business decisions and may get implemented, only if found viable.

Looking forward to your continued viewership.

Warm Regards,
Winson Amuldas
Consumer Response Cell.

kindly zeetelugu HD & Zee cinimalu HD audio upgrade to Dolby Digital (5.1) audio because our SD channels also 2.0 audio release HD and SD Channels no variation in audio only Variation of Picture quality so kindly upgrade me.our Zee Channels like Zee studio Hd ,Zee Cinima Hd other Languages our HD Channels are Fully Dolby audio release ...so kindly the above two regional Telugu HD channels Dolby 5.1 audio release me..
Thank u Zee
kumar

Hi Nagarjuna,

Your Ticket No - 30556 has been updated. Please use this for future communication.

Thank you for being patient with us.

We would like to inform you that currently we do not have Dolby Digital(5.1) Audio on our platform. However, we have considered your suggestion and shall have this added on our product road map. We will try to provide you with the experience that you are looking for.

Thanks & Regards,
Team ZEE5

On Thu, 8 Mar at 11:57 AM , ZEE5-Support <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi Nagarjuna,

Your Ticket No - 30556 has been generated. Please use this for future communication.

Thank you for writing to us.

We have shared your issue with the concerned team and we will get back to you with an update at the earliest.

If any other queries arise feel free to write back to us at anytime.

Cheers!
Team ZEE5​

@Nagarjuna kumar, please don't post replies to any threads repeatedly, instead combine all things you are writing and post them with single reply. This thread's last 2 pages got filled up with your replies and more importantly nothing useful those posts contains!

Received a call from them. They had an internal call and agreed that there's an issue. They are working on it and the AP service head will get back to me as soon as it's resolved. They didn't commit any timeline like 24/48 hours as it's not a regular issue. However, she assured me that it'll be resolved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock