Discussion Tata Sky Picture Quality Issues On Few HD Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received a call from them. They had an internal call and agreed that there's an issue. They are working on it and the AP service head will get back to me as soon as it's resolved. They didn't commit any timeline like 24/48 hours as it's not a regular issue. However, she assured me that it'll be resolved.

So Bro Think Your Regular Follow -up Going To Right Way I Hope They Resolve Issue ASAP They Call You Personally So It Seems They Working On It Let See What Happen .

Hi Guys.. observing resound in Gemini HD for some movies (Every small sound can be listened, Back ground music dominates dialogues). I am facing this issue with only Gemini HD. Any solution?

Last edited:
Update: The technical team checked on different boxes and concluded that the issue is there on ALL boxes. They have now forwarded this to the broadcasting team. Broadcasting team is working on it now!

The problem is not from Tata Sky side. Yesterday also this flickering happened during the telecast of 'The greatest royal rumble.' No such issues today morning when other programmes running. Now the same programme running & same issue.

The problem is not from Tata Sky side. Yesterday also this flickering happened during the telecast of 'The greatest royal rumble.' No such issues today morning when other programmes running. Now the same programme running & same issue.

is the issue still there again ??? When i checked at 5.15PM it went blank and then came back and it was fixed

is the issue still there again ??? When i checked at 5.15PM it went blank and then came back and it was fixed
No. This issue is not from TS side. If you have any doubts, tomorrow 12 pm the same programme will telecast again. Check at that time. Also I have posted about this yesterday night in 'Greatest royal rumble' thread in sports section.

No. This issue is not from TS side. If you have any doubts, tomorrow 12 pm the same programme will telecast again. Check at that time. Also I have posted about this yesterday night in 'Greatest royal rumble' thread in sports section.

But bro the same show is being shown on Ten 3 HD also, not see the issue there.

Also i asked ADTV users also, they dont seem to have the issue. Still i will check tomorrow again as u said.

But one thing, TS did something around 5.15pm. I kept the channel ON, and the channel went blank, only TS logo was there for some seconds, then some message came on the screen, Initialising IRD, pls wait and it came back ON, after that issue was not there even when the same show Greatest Royal Rumble was going on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock