Good News Tata Sky Refer N Earn programme - you get ₹300 while your friend gets ₹600 off on new HD connection

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 6,570
If referred, referral cash back only come if we bought new tarasky after referring ,through tatasky app, or site.rs1599 with one month pack is free.
I referred friend and bought from local dealer , no cash back received , saying installed through dealer.
But I. Sites Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal etc cost is less that that. 1299 to 1699

If referred, referral cash back only come if we bought new tarasky after referring ,through tatasky app, or site.rs1599 with one month pack is free.
I referred friend and bought from local dealer , no cash back received , saying installed through dealer.
But I. Sites Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal etc cost is less that that. 1299 to 1699
I think it's TS, exclusive offer only. So the given the number for SMS and in TS website.

Instead of sharing link you could simply tell me the price!

Ok got it 1599 so 1599-600=999!
How it possible, Bro? The HD box actual price 2200. In offer they provide at ₹1599. If I refer to you , I got the ₹600 in my TS ac.

How it possible, Bro? The HD box actual price 2200. In offer they provide at ₹1599. If I refer to you , I got the ₹600 in my TS ac.
No you'll get 300 only your friend will get 600 discount on new connection price.

Once your referred number activates TS you get Rs 300 in your TS account. Rs 600 discount will not be credited to that new TS account it's a discount in HD box price.

There is no last date fixed for this offer it can it pulled out by TS anytime.

Screenshot-Tata-Sky-20190412-210708.png

Screenshot-Tata-Sky-20190412-210914.png
Aren't they offering the box in ₹1599 on their site? So where is the discount.

Aren't they offering the box in ₹1599 on their site? So where is the discount.
#fun. You ask your neighbour to refer and you buy ₹600 from them. This the offer 😊

Edit: Bro, Both of you get benifit. 600+600. You know this a one of business tactics. And benifit for seller, refer person, buyer.👍

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock