Good News Tata Sky Refer N Earn programme - you get ₹300 while your friend gets ₹600 off on new HD connection

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 6,571
Last edited:
That's right. Actually offer benefits only existing customer because Tata sky has already discounted their HD box price. But if someone wants SD box then I think he can get benefit of this offer.
It's ok. Here we taking about not the buyer. The refer person. If a person refer SD box , get ₹300 & HD ₹600.

Source

An unbelieveable offer that you must grab with both hands today! Simply enrol for the Tata Sky Refer N Earn programme, send in your details and refer a friend. For every friend who signs up, you get Rs.300/- cashback from Tata Sky and your friend gets a Rs.600/- discount on a brand new HD Connection!
Hurry, tell your friends to join the Tata Sky family today and avail of this superb offer!

That's how much it cost without a referral.

Same amount. The only difference is that the referring person will get 300. I tried the referral option and my friend got the call. He told will check back later and then he used the same mobile number and bought connection online. Post-purchase he called me and then I did follow up with TS and told I will get referral amount post installation. The connection was successfully installed and then contacted TS. They told will get credited after 24 hours. Its been almost 2 weeks and no sign. I dropped it because I can't reserve a daily slot for TS customer care.

Anyway, I'm happy with their service.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock