Good News Tata Sky Refer N Earn programme - you get ₹300 while your friend gets ₹600 off on new HD connection

• Thread starter IndiaN
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 33
  • Views: Views 6,605
I referred one of my friend and got Rs.300 into my account. I referred using his number but the connection was bought directly from dealer using same number I referred on (Cost Rs.1852 (1699 for box + 153 for 1 month NCF)). I got referral bonus within one day of new connection activation.

MGGp6HC.png

Last edited:
Same amount. The only difference is that the referring person will get 300. I tried the referral option and my friend got the call. He told will check back later and then he used the same mobile number and bought connection online. Post-purchase he called me and then I did follow up with TS and told I will get referral amount post-installation. The connection was successfully installed and then contacted TS. They told will get credited after 24 hours. Its been almost 2 weeks and no sign. I dropped it because I can't reserve a daily slot for TS customer care.

Anyway, I'm happy with their service.

OMG, it was a wow experience from TS. I dropped this request long back and was not doing any followup. But today morning, I was welcomed with a sweet SMS from Tatasky, Credited 300 for the referral. Even though I didn't followup, Tatasky was behind that and credited the amount.

Source

Last edited:
Got my referral reward of 300 balance today. Cousin was fed up of cable and randomly spoke to me about it and i told him to get TS asap. He just got it yesterday and he's very happy with the responsiveness of Tata Sky.
lFI4Y70.png

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock