Tata sky showing 15 new hotel channels but no signal on those channel

sumitroy

Staff member
Reaction score
Tata sky showing 15 new channel number from 070 to 084 labeled as Hotel info. And when switching on stb, instead of switching on in its default channel i.e. channel no 100 its showing channel number 071 and there is no signal in those channels. So, this is creating confusion that tata sky is not receiving signal but it is receving signal from channel number 112. Here is a screen shot of channel no 070
20161027_185810.jpg

Hotel Info channel??? :skd

How are you getting this channel??? :u

I am also not getting. May be added only for specific stbs like home channels.

Are you using Tata Sky in any hotel? I have never heard such kind of channel names in any DTH. May be some technical glitch or may be you accidentally revealed some hidden channels.

DTH Fan said:
Hotel Info channel??? :skd

How are you getting this channel??? :u
Don't know I discovered it accidentally. I was pressing 708 but accidentally I pressed 070 and it showed me this and after that I press ch+ button I found more till ch no 084 and now whenever I switch on stb its starts on this 070 channel showing no signal and I'm  receiving  signal from channel no 112 and channel no. 100 not available

DTH Fan said:
Are you using Tata Sky in any hotel? I have never heard such kind of channel names in any DTH. May be some technical glitch or may be you accidentally revealed some hidden channels.

I'm using it at home

To over come this this tune to channel 100 and do heavy refresh it will be resolved.

Bro, what it is showing? Do you have any screenshot?

shashib said:
To over come this this tune to channel 100 and do heavy refresh it will be resolved.

I tried but its showing that channel 100 is not available

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock