Good News Tata Sky Signal Issue [Solved]

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you're getting good signal when connecting to the other cable, right..?

And you're getting good signal when connecting to the other cable, right..?

No. All STB in all cables have same signal levels.

Signal Strength: 40-50%
Signal Quality: 90-100%

This signal levels is only for home TP. rest TP have 60% quality

Only issues when i power OFF the primary STB, the multi TV STB having cable joint gets poor signal and eventually displays NO SIGNAL on Insat TP

Only issues when i power OFF the primary STB, the multi TV STB having cable joint gets poor signal and eventually displays NO SIGNAL on Insat TP

I think when you turn on the primary stb & the new stb, lnb is getting power from 2 sources and maybe because of this lnb can provide signals stronger than when you power on only the new stb also the connector is causing signal loss so you are facing bad signal in new stb. I think only replacing the cable can solve this .

I think when you turn on the primary stb & the new stb, lnb is getting power from 2 sources and maybe because of this lnb can provide signals stronger than when you power on only the new stb also the connector is causing signal loss so you are facing bad signal in new stb. I think only replacing the cable can solve this .

Yes they will be coming today to check both Audio and Signal issue. Let them change what they want to, but they must not charge as their technician 2 days back already took extra cable charges and assured me that i wont face any signal issues. Let them change the LNB to some better quality LNB if needed. I wont pay

Signal issues still not solved. Local technician is not ready to solve issue, he came last time to check audio issues in HEVC STB, he solved it, but he was in hurry and left. Local technician has attitude problem, not at all friendly. And he is the only one around.

Everytime i switch off Main STB, INSAT signals go off from Multi TV. I am sure connector is proper coz if it was the issue there even GSAT signals would have gone off.

Also LNB is new, and other 2 STB are working fine. Will a Super LNB solve this issue. How to contact TS audit team/ASI, as installation of new Multi TV is not professional. TS needs to see the installation quality also.

It's simple because of use of connector there is power loss which is sent by Multi TV stb to lnb tell them to use a splitter if that doesn't help change the whole wire

It's simple because of use of connector there is power loss which is sent by Multi TV stb to lnb tell them to use a splitter if that doesn't help change the whole wire

But bro how is that GSAT signals work fine ???

And when primary stb is ON, how is that all channels work fine ??? If connector was the issue, then it would have not worked at all

Bro,s
Technician came and said issue is with cable connector connecting the STB, and he changed that with new one. Now i get signals. Now the STB works independently of other STB. Only small issue is when i turn on/off primary STB, there is signal fluctuations in multi TV (screen goes black for a sec), and then its stabilises. he said if i face more issues, he will replace entire cable.

i didnt ask for Super LNB as issue is solved and they wont give unless i pay.

Technician said the issue i face is common for those connections who use splitters/T connector

Guys, i have again started facing signal issues for one of my Mutli TV STB, same issue as before.

If Primary STB is OFF, then Multi TV STB doesnt receive INSAT Signal, while GSAT works fine.
The cable wire for Multi TV connection has a joint connected with connector.
In Nov I had called Technician and he changed the connector and it started working even when Primary STB was off.
My Multi TV STB, LNB and Cable have warranty, but Service visit will be charged.

What to do, as only option will be to change the cable and put full length cable, but TS will charge me for cable as well as service visit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock